The 1980s saw a massive uptick in orders for the fledgling ESP Tokyo custom shop, driven in large part by stage-ready hard rock guitars like the LTD Eclipse '87 NT. The modern incarnation of this classic instrument remains faithful to the original in just about every way, right down to the neck carve and finish options. What really sets this T-style guitar apart are the upgraded Seymour Duncan pickups and TonePros ToM bridge, which give you ready-to-rock tone and performance from the very first time you strap on and tune up. The Eclipse '87 NT's archtop mahogany body and maple neck-through construction ground you to your instrument every time you plug in and crank up. And with its 13.8"-radius ebony fingerboard, this guitar makes playing power chords and leads a total walk in the park. Push-pull passive electronics even let you access single-coil tones when chunky, funky rhythms and classic crystalline cleans are in order.
- Inspired by ESP's 1987 Eclipse T-style guitar
- Archtop mahogany body with comfort belly cut
- 3-piece maple neck-through construction enhances stability and sustain
- Push-pull Seymour Duncan '59/JB humbuckers supply a dizzying array of tonal options
- Modern 13.8"-radius Macassar ebony fingerboard plays great for chords and leads
- TonePros locking Tune-o-matic bridge/tailpiece streamlines setup and maximizes resonance
At A Plus Guitars, we strive to make your buying experience as pleasant as possible, and to give our customers the high-quality instrument and service that they are looking for. We take great pride in our shipping...both the packaging and the speed. We want to get your instrument to you as quickly as possible AND in great condition! We are also proud to be a featured Eastman dealer...We are THE place to find Eastman! www.aplusguitars.com Email: email@example.com Phone: (304) 842-8510.