Seymour Duncan SH-18 WholeLotta Humbucker
These pickups are still factory sealed, however, there aresome scratches on the case.
The Seymour Duncan SH-18 Whole Lotta Humbucker is chock-fullof British-rock tones. This beefed up vintage PAF tone provides a hard-driving,kickin' sound with the right balance of power, sustain, and output. This pickupcuts through with a distinctive high end and midrange attack. The alnicomagnets and vintage coil design give it higher frequency response and massiveoutput to drive your amp. The SH-18 comes with four-conductor hookup cable to facilitatecomplex pickup switching configurations.
- Humbucking pickup design delivers big output with higher frequency response
- Sand-cast alnico magnets for a balanced magnetic field
- Wrapped using 42-gauge plain-enamel wire
- Four-conductor wire for access to all possible phase-reversal and coil tap options
- Type: Humbucker
- Active/Passive: Passive
- Magnet Material: Alnico
- Position: Bridge, Neck
- Number of Conductors: 4
- Number of Strings: 6
- Covering: Covered
- Manufacturer Part Number: 11102-89-NC