Classic herringbone, East Indian rosewood, ebony and Sitka spruce in the shape that started it all: the Dreadnought. Paired with our most comfortable neck, vintage appointments, scalloped, forward-shifted bracing, and a lifetime warranty. Powerful bottom end, rich tone, and strums that will fill the room—music history made new.
· Body Size: D-14 Fret
· Finish Top: Gloss
· Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
· Back and Side Finish: Gloss
· Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
· Scale Length: 25.4"
· Brace Shape: Scalloped
· Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
· Top Material: Sitka Spruce
· Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
· Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
· Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
· Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Antique White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Heelcap: Antique White
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
At A Plus Guitars, we strive to make your buying experience as pleasant as possible, and to give our customers the high-quality instrument and service that they are looking for. We take great pride in our shipping...both the packaging and the speed. We want to get your instrument to you as quickly as possible AND in great condition! We are also proud to be a featured Eastman dealer...We are THE place to find Eastman! www.aplusguitars.com Email: email@example.com Phone: (304) 842-8510.