The Eastman E6OM-TC Thermo-Cured orchestra model is set to be one of the best guitars in its class. The thermo-cured top offer players the sound of a guitar that has been fully opened up from day one. This process ages the top giving you better response in the most vital areas of sound. Volume, depth, and clarity.
· Neck Material:Mahogany
· Fingerboard Radius:12"
· Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
· Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
· Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
· Scale Length:24.9"
· Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
· Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
· Body Top:Solid Thermo-Cured Sitka Spruce
· Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
· Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
· Truss Rod:Dual Acting
· Binding Material:Black Plastic
· Logo:Pearl Headstock
· Inlay:Pearl Dots
· Side Dot Color:White
· Bridge Pins:Ebony
· Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
· Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
· Hardware Color:Nickel
· Pickguard:Tortoise Shell DT Guard
· Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
· Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
· Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
· Case:Hardshell Case
At A Plus Guitars, we strive to make your buying experience as pleasant as possible, and to give our customers the high-quality instrument and service that they are looking for. We take great pride in our shipping...both the packaging and the speed. We want to get your instrument to you as quickly as possible AND in great condition! We are also proud to be a featured Eastman dealer...We are THE place to find Eastman! www.aplusguitars.com Email: email@example.com Phone: (304) 842-8510.