Classic styling and vintage tone at an old-fashioned price.
The Blueridge BR-60 acoustic guitar from the Contemporary series features a Sitka spruce top, with rosewood back, sides, and peghead overlay. Prewar forward X-pattern bracing delivers tone and volume just like vintage dreadnought guitars.
If you've been searching for a Golden Era guitar that isn't priced like it's made of gold, then Blueridge guitars are for you. Reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWI, Blueridge BR-60 guitar is made with the same techniques as their antique counterparts, including many by-hand processes.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Back, sides and peghead overlay of choice Rosewood
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Shop Adjusted
- Includes limited lifetime warranty.
At A Plus Guitars, we strive to make your buying experience as pleasant as possible, and to give our customers the high-quality instrument and service that they are looking for. We take great pride in our shipping...both the packaging and the speed. We want to get your instrument to you as quickly as possible AND in great condition! We are also proud to be a featured Eastman dealer...We are THE place to find Eastman! www.aplusguitars.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (304) 842-8510.